Remote jobs have tripled since the pandemic started. And, if you love to travel, it’s the perfect time to get a remote job.
According to an Owl Labs study, 16% of companies are fully remote and many are restructuring to add remote positions. Why? Because remote work & pay are the top variables that job candidates are looking for.
If you love traveling, finding a remote job that allows you to travel the world while earning a paycheck is a game changer. Plus, for many digital nomad visas, you need to be able to prove that you are earning a paycheck from your home country.
Check out this list of remote jobs to help your job search.
- Toggle.com will actually pay you $2,000 to use your unlimited Paid Time Off. Most opportunities are remote.
- Ghost offers their employees the last Friday of every month off, team retreats, and fewer meetings.
- Zapier has a few jobs in multiple fields. They also offer unlimited vacation days.
- We Work Remotely is great for engineering, sales, and other tech opportunities.
- Swiftly offers unlimited vacation so get ready for the perfect balance of work and play.
- Crossover.com is an intermediary, similar to Upwork and Toptal. They pay by the hour. There is a screening process.
- SkiptheDrive.com is similar to Indeed for remote jobs.
- Flex Jobs is a paid site but they do verify job listings posted on their website, which can save you a lot of time and headaches.
- TextBroker.com is perfect for copywriters, content writers, and other writers.
- Riseworks.io offers remote positions that range between entry-level and more advanced positions.
- LetsWorkRemotely.com has a robust range of job opportunities such as call center jobs, writing opportunities, social media managers, tech roles, etc.
- Angel.co is a favorite for many remote workers. They allow you to view the salary and stock options before you apply. Yayyy for pay transparency!
- Himalayas.app is full of startups. They also offer pay transparency.
- Remote Ok has engineer jobs, design opportunites, and lots of other options. #ProTip Always check to see how long a post has been up. Posts that have been up for more than a month or are usually already filled.
- Remote4me.com has an incredible amount of tech and nontech jobs.
- ProBlogger.com is another great option for freelance and contract writers and editors.
- JustRemote is a solid remote job board.
- Remote Co has a new job posting almost every hour so check them often.
- Lemon.io pays developers by the hour and brags about having tons of opportunities.
- Toggle.com will actually pay you 2,000 to use your unlimited Paid Time Off. Most opportunities are remote.
Don’t forget to follow #RemoteWork on Twitter for remote job listings.
Check out The Wandering Afropologist for more digital nomad tips.